With how hard the lockdown hit London hospitality, hotels are desperate to get people staying, after all another couple of months of occupancy levels at 20% and most would be closing up shop. The best way to lure people in is always with a decent discount and a host of perks, handy then that Hotel Week London are doing exactly this. They’ve rangled up all the best hotels around the city and managed to get a whole bunch of promotions in place.
Officially it’s from 28th May to 6th June however the majority of the deals run until the end of June. The exception being The Savoy which is Sundays through Thursdays 28th May to 13th June.
How to Book
Simple, head to Hotel Week London select the hotel you want to book and get it booked.
35 Luxury Hotel Deals To Choose From
Hotels marked like so are the ones I’d be booking based on either being exceptional hotels or good value.
45 Park Lane
Experience a luxurious stay at 45 Park Lane at our best available rate and your unique Hotel Week London package will also include:
- Two London Negronis
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
100 Queens Gate
Enjoy a stunning family break at 100 Queen’s Gate and your Hotel Week London package will include the following:
- Two-bedroom Interconnecting Family Room, with a complimentary upgrade to a Duplex Suite Interconnecting Family Room subject to availability
- A complimentary second night stay
- Breakfast for a family of up to four
- Complimentary meals for children under 5 when accompanied by paying adults
- £50 credit per stay to be used on food and drink at the hotel
- 2 vouchers per child, per stay, to enjoy some sweet treats. Choose from ice cream sundaes, popcorn, or hot chocolate and marshmallows
- A special backpack filled with goodies for each child, including toys from the official Natural History Museum collection
- Children’s room amenities including slippers, bathrobes and toiletries
- Unlimited access to online games and children’s magazines
- Late check out guaranteed
- A map to guide you on your exploration of our royal borough
- Chromecast TVs to stream Netflix, Amazon Prime and more, from your own devices to our 49-inch flat-screen TVs
Amba Hotel Charing Cross
Experience a stay in the heart of London, just a few steps from Covent Garden and Leicester Square at the Amba Hotel Charing Cross. Our special Hotel Week London rate is £165 for a Standard room inclusive of VAT and breakfast plus a Thames Rocket Ultimate London Adventure (50 minute) tour. The Thames rocket adventure departs from the London Eye boarding gate.
Andaz London Liverpool Street
Enjoy 20% off our best available rate, inclusive of breakfast and a £25 food and beverage credit to use during your stay. Make the most of your stay in London by also enjoying an early check in at 12 noon and a late check out the following day at 6pm.
Your Hotel Week London stay at the Athenaeum Hotel on London’s Piccadilly, overlooking Green Park includes 10% off our best available rate and complimentary breakfast
The Biltmore Mayfair
Experience Luxurious London with the family at The Biltmore Mayfair, LXR by Hilton.
The Biltmore Mayfair Hotel Week London package includes:
- Enjoy a stay in our King Grand Premier Family Suite room
- Complimentary breakfast for the family each morning
- £100 credit per stay towards one of the hotels F&B outlets or Spa treatments
- Early Check-in and late Check-out guaranteed
- Kids dine for free when accompanied by paying adults
- Special family VIP welcome amenities in your room
Browns Hotel London
Simply book a room at our best available published flexible rate, and receive the following special amenities as part of your Hotel Week London stay:
- £50 F&B credit per room, per stay
- Daily breakfast
- Upgrade to next room category
- Welcome cocktail on arrival
Our Chelsea, Your Way
Retreat to Chelsea and use The Cadogan keys to unlock the city’s secrets. Choose from an exclusive menu of experiences to create an entirely tailored getaway. Your Hotel Week London package includes:
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily English Breakfast
- Guaranteed room upgrade
- Quintessentially British welcome amenity
- Picnic in our private Cadogan Place Gardens
- Late Check Out of 3 pm
- Choose from an exclusive menu of experiences to create an entirely tailored getaway
Conrad London St James
Enjoy a luxurious stay at Conrad London St. James, in a stylish upgraded King Deluxe room.
The Conrad St. James Hotel Week London package includes:
- Book a Queen Standard double room and receive a complimentary upgrade to a King Deluxe Room
- Full English Breakfast for two
- Complimentary early check in and late check out
- A complimentary Cocktail and Canapes in our recently refurbished Blue Boar Pub
- An afternoon Tea for two to be taken as a picnic and enjoyed in St James Park or in the hotel’s Emmeline lounge if the weather doesn’t hold!
Stay at Corinthia London and rediscover London. Our London Calling offer includes daily English breakfast, £100 hotel credit when booking a room, £200 hotel credit when booking a suite once per stay, a bottle of Laurent-Perrier La Cuvee Brut champagne on arrival and access to ESPA Life at Corinthia facilities. Also included is parking, a guaranteed early check-in and a guaranteed late check-out, allowing you to make the most of your stay. Rates start from £605 per night.
Simply book our best available rate and your Hotel Week London stay will begin by being picked up in a personal vintage car from any London train station ensuring you arrive in style for your overnight stay at The Dorchester. Also included in your Hotel Week London stay:
- A specially chosen bottle of wine in The Grill when dining for dinner
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Experience a stay at DUKES LONDON with a 20% discount on our Flexible Rate, 20% discount on any Spa treatment, per room/per stay and guaranteed late check out. Also included in your Hotel Week offer is a Pre-Dinner Aperitif designed by the Master Bar Manager Alessandro Palazzi and complimentary daily Continental breakfast.
Four Seasons London Hotel at Park Lane
Rediscover the beauty of the capital and make it a staycation to remember with daily breakfast, welcome drinks, parking and more at the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane. Your Hotel London Week offer includes:
- Daily breakfast for two
- One seasonal welcome drink per person, per stay, to be enjoyed on our sun-drenched restaurant terrace or by the fire in our Bar
- Parking for one car during your stay
- Flexible early check-in and late check-out, within 24-hour period
Prices start from £590 per night
Great Scotland Yard
Enjoy 20% off our best available rate, inclusive of breakfast and a £25 food and beverage credit per room per stay to use during your stay.
Hard Rock Hotel London
Stay at the Hard Rock Hotel London in a Classic Room at our special Hotel Week London rate of just £149 per night. Your overnight stay includes breakfast plus a £25 voucher per room for the hotel Rock Shop (sales items excluded) and a complimentary hotel Memorabilia tour.
Hilton London Bankside
Experience the world’s first Vegan Suite at Hilton London Bankside. Discover the detail and luxury of the vegan suite where every element of the room is vegan and environmentally friendly from the Pineapple Leather headboard, to the Bamboo flooring and vegan toiletries.
The Hilton London Bankside Hotel Week London package includes:
- Book a stay in a Junior Suite and get a complimentary upgrade to the World’s first ‘Vegan Suite’
- Complimentary breakfast for two
- Late check out
- Bottle of prosecco, vegan celebrations plate and decorations in room upon arrival
- Access to the hotel’s Executive lounge
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
Enjoy 20% off our best available rate, inclusive of breakfast and a £25 food and beverage credit to use during your stay. The credit can be used at any of the hotel’s outlets, including the brand new Montagu Summer Terrace, and renowned Churchill Bar & Terrace, perfect spots for soaking up the Spring sunshine. Make the most of your stay in London by also enjoying an early check in at 12 noon and a late check out the following day at 6pm.
InterContinental London Park Lane
Simply book our best flexible rate and your Hotel Week London stay will include a guaranteed room upgrade, fruit and Champagne on arrival, a welcome letter with a gift, and a 50% discount on car parking.
Kimpton Fitzroy London
Experience an overnight stay for two in one of the hotel’s beautifully appointed Junior Suites. Boasting a king bed, living area and a spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower, along with a roll top bath that overlooks tree-lined Russell Square.
The offer also includes a cocktail per person in Fitz’s and a £75 food and drink credit to be used in one of the hotel’s four restaurants and bars or room service.
Price: £489 or upgrade to a One Bedroom Suite for an extra £60 a night
The Landmark London
Experience an overnight stay at The Landmark London in a Superior Room as part of Hotel Week London from £273 including VAT. Enjoy an upgraded room subject to availability and a welcome plate on arrival.
Experience The Lanesborough as part of Hotel Week London and enjoy a guaranteed upgrade at time of booking, English breakfast for two, welcome amenities on arrival, champagne and chocolates and a Regency Tour of The Lanesborough. Also included, a choice of either a 3-course Michelin Starred Dinner in Celeste OR a 60-minute massage for two inThe Lanesborough Club & Spa.
Prices start from £705.00 per night
London Hilton on Park Lane
Make the most of a London family stay at the London Hilton on Park Lane. The Hilton Park Lane Hotel Week London package includes:
- An overnight stay in a two Bedroomed interconnecting Family Suite
- Complimentary breakfast for the family
- £50 credit per stay towards one of the hotels F&B Outlets (Trader Vic’s, Podium Restaurant, Galvin at Windows or 10 Degrees)
- Kids under 5 dine for free when accompanied by paying adults
- Early Check-in and Late Check-out guaranteed
- A London Hilton on Park Lane Family Afternoon Tea picnic basket for up to four including;
- Treats from our award winning teddy bears picnic afternoon tea
- Curated map of Hyde Park / Kensington Gardens
- Trader Vic’s signature cocktail / mocktail per person
- A special ‘Mini-mixologist experience’ in Trader Vic’s, for all the family to create the perfect (virgin) Pina Colada
- Special Family VIP welcome amenities in the room
London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Sqaure
Make more of your Family break in London with 50% off a second room at the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square. Your Hotel Week London package also includes authentic Italian pizza classes and mocktail making sessions for the kids to keep them busy during your London stay.
London Marriott Hotel Park Lane
Book a room at the London Marriott Park Lane and receive 50% off a second room, including breakfast, early check-in and a late check-out to make the most of your London stay. Also included in your Hotel Week London package is an upgrade to an executive room (for the full paying room) and arrival gifts for the children including a luxury teddy bear, milk and cookies, children’s story book and children’s bathroom products – for up to 2 children.
Mama Shelter London Shoreditch
Overnight stay including breakfast, a bottle of bubbles and one Mama Sexy box for just £149 per night. Extra nights available at £149 per night including a £30 Food and Beverage credit to spend in the hotel
Novotel London Canary Wharf
Enjoy overnight accommodation in either a Deluxe or Executive room, including two welcome cocktails and a sharing plate in the hotel’s Bokan bar and a room upgrade subject to availability.
Deluxe room – £189 per night
Executive room – £199 per night
Pullman London St Pancras
An overnight stay, based on double occupancy including breakfast, a welcome drink and an upgrade* with rates starting from £190 per night. (*subject to availability).
Experience an overnight stay at Rosewood London as part of Hotel Week London and receive a £75 daily credit to enjoy during your stay, a bottle of Champagne on arrival, complimentary parking, late check-out, breakfast and a one category room upgrade on booking.
Also included during your stay will be complimentary access to Sense, A Rosewood Spa’s sauna and steam room, 24-hour gym access and complimentary WiFi.
Prices start from £533 per night for an Executive King bedded room.
Indulgence yourself with an overnight stay at the Ruby Lucy Hotel and as we are part of Hotel Week London you receive a 15% discount on your room rate, a welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning.
St Pancras Rennaisance Hotel London
Enjoy an overnight stay at the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London and receive 50% off a second room, including breakfast, early check-in and a late check-out to make the most of your London stay. Also included in your Hotel Week London package is lunch for two adults and two children, along with free parking.
Where better to enjoy our new returned freedom than The Savoy, the most historic and celebrated of London hotels? With its stunning views over the River Thames and location at the heart of world-class cultural attractions, The Savoy is the perfect and most luxurious way to treat yourself after a hard year.
Our Mid-Week Treat offer applies to stays on Sunday through Thursday nights from 30 May to 13 June inclusive. It features an exceptional saving of 30% off our normal rates and also includes complimentary breakfast for two.
Price: Rates start from £406 per night for a Superior Room, but all room types are bookable.
Sofitel London St James
Simply book our Best Available Rate and your Hotel Week London rate will include an upgrade to the next category room on arrival. Excludes Suite bookings.
The drinks are on us – and so are the panoramic rooftop views. Book in for a cheeky one-night stay and enjoy a bottle of bubbles on arrival, along with £30 to spend on eating and drinking at our new rooftop bar or Double Standard bar and restaurant.
Price: From £199 per night
The Tower Hotel
Experience a central London stay at the Tower Hotel in a standard double or twin room from just £99 per night throughout the month of June. A special Hotel Week London rate of just £79 per night is available for the nights of 28th, 29th and 30th May only.
Price: £79 per night room only on 28th, 29th and 30th May or £99 per night room only throughout June 2021
The Waldorf Hilton
Enjoy an escape to the city, with The Waldorf as your home whilst you discover some of the best shopping destinations that the city has to offer.
The Waldorf Hilton Hotel Week London package includes:
- Book a Queen Standard double room and receive a complimentary upgrade to a Queen Superior Room
- English Breakfast for two served in the room or in our restaurant
- A Bottle of Pommery Champagne on arrival in room
- 2 Face Masks designed by Celebrated luxury fashion designer Paul Costelloe
- A Waldorf shopper Bag
- One way car service from the hotel to your local shopping destination (max 3 miles)
- A special discount card for selected local stores and restaurants valid during your stay
- A City guide featuring local retail map, guide to best shops and details on how to book exclusive in-store experiences
- Complimentary Wi-Fi